To facilitate all members there are a number of subscription payment options available.Read More
Inter-Firms WhistleStop Touranament
Friday 27th April - Play with your mixed partner for practice
The Senior Ladder for April will run from 02/04/2014 to 30/04/2014
1. Each match is first to 9 games (no tie break at 8 all).
2. The ladder will now be based on wins and losses rather than points won in the
3. Each win will receive 3 points, a loss receives 1 point, if you award a walk
over to your opponent they will receive 2 points and you will receive 0 points.
4. At least 1 game must be played each month or you will be removed from the
5. If you are not able to play award a walk over to your opponent who
challenges you so as you remain on the ladder.
6. If you challenge a person at least twice to a ladder match and they are
unwilling to play or to offer an agreeable alternative time to play the walk
over score may be taken.
7. If you do not play any games and ask to stay on ladder you will be relegated 2
8. Players who remove themselves or are removed through inactivity from the
ladder must wait for one month from removal before being able to return to
9. Highest score moves up one division, lowest score moves down one division,
middle scores stay where they are.
10. New Players will be added to the ladder where possible, according to grade.
11. It is your responsibility to record your score.
12. So don’t just sit there — make a phone call! Like you, the other members of
your ladder are eager to play. And, regardless of your frequency or level of
play, there are tennis matches waiting for you!